CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Suddenly Sunday

I can't believe how fast the summer is going and for that matter that Z said he is ready to go back to school.......he misses the social part, not the work........we had a pretty relaxing weekend, saw the movie G-Force (in my opinion time I will never get back, but T liked it), and the boys hung out with Dawson next door and played games and outside. The dogs enjoyed having their pool (yes, they have their own baby pool) filled up since it was hot this weekend. I got the grass mowed, and cleaned and bought some more stuff for back to school. I hope to find a new car this week to save on gas and avoid having to buy new tires and sink some money in the car I have.

I also have Stellan heavy on my mind and also Kate and her cancer battle. It is hard to think of those families going through these situations and it makes me stop and appreciate my family more.

No comments:

Post a Comment