CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Silly Sons on a Sunday

A non baseball weekend......it was strange not to be at the ball park......
We got some things done around the house...pressure washed the deck, tried to find all the damage the chewy dogs have done and all the treasures they have left all over the yard :)
Now if we could find the secret point of entry that mice have found ( I don't appreciate that surprise) so we can fix it and then I want to persuade my hubbie that spray painting the ugly light fixture in the dining room would be worth a try (he has all day training this week so maybe he won't notice if I do it myself).
This summer is going by fast!!!!! Not sure I am ready for it to be gone....
Timmy and Daddy have a scout camp out Thurs-Sun and I have my HS renunion (not really wanting to think about the number)
Now if the boys friends willl get back in town so they don't kill each other life would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment