CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot, Humid and Where is the rain???

Happy Friday!!!! Well the guy came to change the cable and Internet and I am behind the 8 ball figuring how to do everything all over again. I at least have the Internet on my laptop but can't figure out how to get the kids computer working.....I guess Z can survive the weekend with no net. The next dilemma is figuring out if we get the Braves game tonight (or any night they play on Peachtree TV) Z is very disappointed but maybe we will have luck when I check at game time......too many stations and not the one I want....
At least we have AC...it feels so yucky outside..we had just enough rain to make things worse than they were this am (if that was possible)
Hope the other two are having fun camping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment