CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off Camping

T and Daddy left today to go camp until Sunday.....when Z and Daddy went on this same trip they had crazy thunderstorms...guess what is in the forecast again :) they should have fun anyway......
the rest of the day has been pretty relaxing....getting some shopping and errands done...and car shopping(that part was not relaxing)...grrrr....trying to get a vehicle that gets better mileage and is a bit smaller, they are trying to not give me good money on my trade in so double grrrrrrr......so the saga will continue.....I'll give a couple other places a shot on a better trade in.
I was in line with Z today and he is so close to being as tall as I am. I figure by at least his birthday on Oct. he will pass me, especially as much as he has been eating, must be a growth spurt. I look at him and think of the ER Dr who said I would miscarry him at around 8 weeks I would love to find him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment