CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Days and Thursdays.....

We have spent the afternoon trying to keep the dogs out of the downpours.....somehow Meadow gets muddy everytime she goes out!!!!! The rain has been welcome. Thunderstorms are part of a southern summer.......now for the fun of mowing the grass this weekend:)
We finally have our internet and cable and phone all changed and the printer working so now I feel connected again. I got totally frustrated talking to the help???? desk and when I finally talked to someone I could understand I was in melt down mode....but that got me an appointment at no charge that same day!!!!!!
The boys have had fun going to a baseball hitting and exercise camp this week, my 12 yr old has now been trained on the cardio equipment at the gym and is trying it out.....we learn about the weights on Sat.
We head to the beach in a week and will be gone for a week and then it will be back to work....good and bad.....ready to start getting a regular pay check again but not ready for homework and schedules.....
I realize how much I love my kids...we all have "penguin" names.....Mort, Rico and I am Marlene.....the Braves have been winning so I actually am able to talk to my 12 yr old about something relevant...too bad they lost today but there is always tomorrow night...my 10 yr old has a crazy imagination and when he is just with me is still my little boy...
it is raining AGAIN!!!!!! guess it is time to wind down and get ready to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment