CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Arrives Like a Lion or a Lamb

Well, we made it through February and have gotten through the first month (just about) of our new normal. The kids seem OK with it, there is definately less tension in the house, but they are still having some issues in school, getting assignments completed and the like. Zac's basketball coach has been a real help and hopefully he will be playing baseball so he can stay focused. I also need to check on line more frequently so I can stay on him. We start baseball tryouts tomorrow. Timmy is on a daily sheet and so that will help me and him be focused. They have spent some time with Daddy and here also. We are figuring everything out with that.

As for me, I am ready to get some things figured. I had a great weekend with Dave in Atlanta, even though we were both getting sick with the creepy crud colds. Then the following week we had no time together and this weekend he was gone. I don't handle that well since I feel so good when I am with him and when it is the weekend I get lonely. I hope that when the weather turns for the better that he will be able to introduce me to some guys so that he and I can figure out what our deal really is. GRRRRRR If I didn't feel this crazy connection it would be a no brainer and it probably should be anyway.

So lion/lamb???? we shall see. Monday should good weather wise but who knows emotionally. Then Tuesday????? maybe more snow??????

No comments:

Post a Comment