CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy non anniversary to me

Well today is my 14th wedding anniversary and instead of being happy I am pretty miserable. My husband has decided he no longer wants to be married, thinks he needs half of any money we have and has gotten us in to such a bad state financially that he can't move out and so he just sits around watching crime tv and checks out. I am just so overly emotional...overly tired and just am totally lost......this is not what I bargained for and it is not what I wanted for my kids but if he is going to be like this, that is no good either. Apparently it is up to me to do everything, as usual....amazing how he doesn't want me but takes advantage of the food I am buying and the cleaning and laundry that I do..........
the kids seem ok....i just feel soooooo guilty that they are caught up in all this....i try to keep it all together quite honestly feel like I am falling apart...i know it is because I am so tired and i saw a twilight, which had able 5 sappy movie previews before the movie...grrrrrr
it helps to vent some and tomorrow will be a new day...even if the sun will not be out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment