CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Zac!!!!! A Teenager at Last

It is hard to believe that it has been thirteen years since Zac was born. What a crazy day that was...tropical storm and all driving to the hospital in driving rain:) the first of many to arrive at the maternity floor that night (actually early morning). Now you are 5'5" and almost pass your mother in height!!! I love the person you are becoming even thought you sometimes drive me nuts with not turning in your work on time. I am glad that baseball is going well for you and that you enjoy it so much.
I hope that the next thirteen years will be all that you want and bring you good things.
Thanks for being such a great kid!!!!! I love you bunches!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment