CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Timmy!!!!!

Hard to believe that 11 years ago you were born, completing our family. You came fast and early and haven't slowed down since :) I love your sensitive, creative and out of the box personality (though at times it wears me out). You are tons of fun and find joy in pretty much all situations. I hope you continue to grow up well and enjoy all the opportunities that are headed your way in the next few years. I always think back to you having to snuggle to fall asleep and rock rocking with you night night. I think I fell asleep with you in bed almost every night until you were almost 3. I miss those snuggle moments but know you have to grow up.

Mommy loves you very much.
xxxooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment