CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Back

I can't believe we have made it through the first quarter of school.......it has been tough for me at my school, lots of changes and paperwork.....not to mention the school is on the hit list for closure....ugh.......i do have great teammates which helps....
For the boys, zac has done pretty well and Timmy is a work in progress...he is struggling with the same issues as last year....we finally decided to try meds and see if that helps....
We had a blast in Atlanta for the Phillies series at the end of September and pulled hard for the Braves in the playoffs but they couldn't overcome all the injuries.....looking forward to next year already....Zac is loving baseball and Timmy is loving lacrosse.....
For me I enjoyed my support group and still am seeing the consuler. It has been hard at times but more good days than bad. Still get lonely but am better. Been on some dates that were fun and just trying to be patient.....just wish I could have a partner to share things with.....it also helos when I can get SLEEP....that to is a work in progress......
so we go on....
Thankful for my kids and family and hoping we ride through the challenges and appreciate the blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment