CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

We r still here...i think....

Well, we are definitely back to out busy lives......T started school on the 19th.....I went back the 13th for training and Z starts back the 25th......the boys are definitely ready...T is at a new school away from mommy for the first time....he is ok with that but I will miss him :(
to show what a small world it is his French teacher and I taught together 14 years ago in Atlanta...this in the same week that a student I had in 99-00 found me on facebook....she is a jr in college and in AK.....CRAZY. Z is definitely ready to go back and be social and baseball has started up again. T plans on playing to so guess where I will spend my time.......maybe I need a wireless card for practice????????
my mom has helped out this week taking the kids out to lunch so they are not stuck here all day while Daddy and I work......
T got a referal to the orthodontist ($$$$$$$) and needs an expander and then braces later on....I feel like I am bleeding money.....we put off the appointment for all the drama until late Sept/Oct so we can get our schedules in sync a bit before we add to the chaos......
My whole point of blogging was to keep up with things better and that is working not so well. I have done nothing with my beach pic and my mom and friend have sent me pic to look at and I not gotten to that yet...can I go on vacation by myself to get something done??????
I'll try to be better.................

No comments:

Post a Comment