CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baseball and School

Well, the baseball aspect of life is going well. Two wins for JMA middle. School on the other hand is a struggle. Don't know what it is but my boys are driving me crazy with not turning in work, forgetting to give me field trip forms and in general not being motivated. They are capable but just not getting it all together. I hope this turns around soon. We have 38 days of school to get through and my goal for them is to end fourth quarter on a good note. The boys spent this weekend with their Dad and seemed to have a good time. It gave me a bit of a break, I went to a movie with a girlfriend Friday, Date Night, (really funny) and Saturday my mom took me to dinner and I endured the Braves game (they were on the wrong end of a no hitter). I was able to get the yard work done and the pollen hasn't quite killed me yet. Also, got the shopping done so we should be good for another busy week. I think we have 3 more weeks of middle school ball and then things should begin to get a little less hectic.
On the boy front for me it is still a no go. My buddy has been totally unavailable and the guy I went out with hasn't called so oh well. I just would love to have someone to hang with of the male species who has time to devote to me. Guess I will have to wait as it is not the right time apparently. At least the Braves had a great win today and the weather is great. Trying to find all the positives........I am working on cleaning out stuff in the house that I haven't used in years with the assumption that I will be selling the house next spring. I need to get back in touch with the handy man and make a list. So we go on and hopefully this will be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment